quinta-feira, 5 de julho de 2012

Instituto Mara Gabrilli faz contato com a Neuralstem II



Ontem escrevi o email abaixo para a Neuralstem e o Mr. Richard Garr, presidente e CEO da Neuralstem, já me respondeu.

Seguem:

Dear Mr. Garr,

My name is Mara Gabrilli and I am a congresswoman in Brazil – the first tetraplegic ever to be elected for the House of Representatives. I have suffered spinal cord injury in a car accident seventeen years ago that left me quadriplegic. Since then I have been working to improve people with disabilities lives.
I founded a Non Profitable Organization to promote and sponsor disabled sports, as well as promote stem cell research. Nowadays the organization, named “Instituto Mara Gabrilli”, is devoted to promote the rights of the people with disabilities in various ways.

In this sense, I would be much obliged if Instituto Mara Gabrilli could be informed regularly about the ongoing Phase I safety clinical trial at Emory University Hospital.

As an elected congresswoman, and a quadriplegic who have been working closely with brazilians researchers, I can say we have great expectations regarding Neuralstem's research. My Organization has done a great deal in informing people about the various ongoing researchs worldwide, and the developments regarding this one in particular needs to be accessible to people.

I thank you for your time, and feel free to contact me in any way, and for any matter in which Brazil's National Congress may be helpfull.

Best regards,
Mara Gabrilli

Mara, thank you so much for the kind note, and your great work. Let me think about the right way to go forward, but yes, we would very much like to work with your group, and certainly keep you abreast of our progress. I will be back to you soon.
Richard

Assim, teremos que aguardar o desenvolvimento do estudo da Neuralstem para uma possível participação brasileira como centro de testagem com muita esperança.

Conte comigo na proteção da vida. Luto muito para que a distribuição de medicamentos e equipamentos vire uma realidade em nosso país, assim como as pesquisas avancem no Brasil e no mundo.

Um abraço,

Mara Gabrilli

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário